Thursday 22 November 2012

Living Inside Ourselves

Sometimes people think that I can be annoying because I have ADHD. I try to let them know that I can't help it and that it is cool to be different. Everyone is different and that is a good thing. We all have our issues whether we like it or not. Just a point to think about.

Today I was given this quote from somebody i feel close to :)

"Don’t stay where you are tolerated, go where you are celebrated!"

This quote means a lot to me because I care about who I am. It is important to go somewhere that you're loved and where you enjoy hanging out with people who love you. Whatever is going on in your life you can turn to the most high, that is the Lamb Of God. Here is a verse if you need hope in your life now and your days to come. This verse
gets me every time i read it.(goose bumps much?)

"I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen. When you come looking for me, you’ll find me." This verse is taken from Jeremiah 29:11-14.

Thank you Lord for this verse and thank you for your Word that we can read and get hope and knowledge from.

This is what Mother Teresa has to say about life.

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
― Mother Teresa



Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment