Tuesday 20 November 2012

Freddie And The Other Greats

One of my favourite bands of all time is the band Queen. They really know how to rock it! They have a really unique sound and always put me in a good mood! It get’s me rockin!

This Amazing Old School Band was formed in 1971 and they are considered a classic rock band. Their biggest hits were We Will Rock You, We Are the Campions other huge hits. All the members of the band performed their role perfectly. The four band members of Queen are Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon. The band was formed in Great Britain. The Game is one of my favourite Albums. Over the bands career they have made 15 albums.

Check out my Queen playlist, It's called "Let’s rock out to queen"
1. I Want To Break Free - Queen Gold
2. Killer Queen - Platinum Collection
3. You’re My Best Friend – Platinum collection
4. Bohemian Rhapsody - Greatest Hits
5. Crazy Thing Called Love - Greatest Hits
6. Fat Bottomed Girls - Greatest Hits
Here's the playlist link for Grooveshark 

You guys should definitely check out more about Queen. The have so many great hits and I would love hear some of your favourite songs and albums from queen!


No comments:

Post a Comment