Friday 30 November 2012

Dubstep Realm

Dear Dubstep,
Oh sweet Dubstep.
Your bass is like the roar of a dragon,
Your drum lines are like a raging sea,
Your samples leave me breathless,
oh sweet, sweet Dubstep,
oh how I love you so!


Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music. It has epic bass drops that get the crowd on their feet and ready to party! Dubstep is growing world wide. Even some "Top 40" artists try to be popular by using dubstep in their songs. Dubstep started in london in a town called Croydon (South London). Ammunition Promotions, who run the club “Forward>>”, are thought to be the first to use the term “Dubstep” to describe this style of music. I find that pretty cool... Knife Party and Datsik Droptek are two Dubstep artist that I enjoy.


Dubstep makes me feel pumped up and excited. I feel like I have be to do something when I listen to and not just sitting down. It gives me energy and can make me hyper. I couldn’t listen to dubstep all the time because it would be annoying. I need to balance Dubstep and normal music. I like dubstep because of the sick bass drops and what it is now and what it will be in future of this pop culture.

Here is a link for my Dubstep playlist called Drop Da Bass


http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/DROP+DA+BASS/80041686

















No comments:

Post a Comment