Friday 11 January 2013

What Kind Of Person Do You Want To Be?

I want to be a caring person who helps people that have ADHD and are going through rough stuff everyday. Let’s be aware and make a difference together as a community, as a school and as one in Christ.

How can we make a difference?

 A good place to start would be find a need and fill. Don’t go far, just within the reach of your life. Since I have ADHD I want  to reach out others how also struggle with it.

What can you do become the person you want to be? 

I want to be really close to God and I want to a person who overcomes any problem that comes up in my life.
What kind of person does God say we should be in His Word?

I got this from Jeremiah 1:17-19  

17 “Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. 18 Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19 They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.


"I made all of this out of nothing.
Trust me, I can take care of you"  
God



No comments:

Post a Comment