Monday 7 January 2013

Another Year 2013


I just wanted to start us off by saying thanks for checking out my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

So a couple of weeks ago I was worried about my future and I still kinda am. Then I heard this song called Don’t You Worry Child by the famous house trio Swedish House Mafia featuring John Martin. The lyrics goes like this, "don’t you worry child he (God) has got a plan for you" bam it just struck me in a really powerful way and it changed the way i think now. I can’t wait till the spring so I can mountain bike on the sick trails. To tell you the truth i am not that good but i hope to get better. In conclusion, I know it's going to be a good year and here is a quote that I want to leave you with by Saint Patrick.

"Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me."





No comments:

Post a Comment